Select Your Departure
Total pax in cabin can't greater than 10 pax.
Our day trip leads you to the famous Halong Bay and through the most attractive areas of the Tonkin Golf. Our well-designed cruising route offers you an excellent opportunity to see the most beautiful high points, in and around the water of the World Heritage site, in a very relaxed way. You witness the tranquil beauty and breathtaking scenery from sundeck of a comfortably traditional junk, from which you can enjoy the bay landscapes, the serene floating village which are slowly passing by.
Am: We come to pick you up at your hotel from 8h00 – 8h30am for 3.5 hours bus ride through the country side of the Red River Delta to Ha Long City. Water buffaloes, paddy fields (rice transplanting time: February and June) and daily Vietnamese farmer life are on both sides of the way.
Pm: Arrive in Halong City around noon, we board a traditional wooden junk and start the cruising trip to the centre of the bay. Fresh seafood lunch (vegetable menu available) is served while the boat is gliding out. Get ready for exotic photos and absorbing the most magnificent natural splendors, limestone bedrocks and sheer cliffs of tiny islands highlighted with fanciful names: Fighting Cocks (symbol of Halong Bay), Duck, Swan, Incense Burner, and Stone Dogs.
Stopping for a rowing boat trip around Ba Hang Floating village then keep cruising to the most beautiful cave named Thien Cung (Heaven Palace Grotto) and explore huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds. Continue to enjoy this relaxing cruise on the way back to Ha Long harbor, our waiting vehicle transfers you back to Hanoi. Trip ends at your hotel around 20h00-20h30pm.
- Scenic drive through the Red River Delta
- Stunning view from traditional wooden junk
- Four hours cruise in the World Natural Heritage Site of Halong Bay
- Fabulous seafood lunch (vegetarian menu available) onboard while cruising among thousands of islets
- Sunbathing on board
- Explore limestone cave with gorgeous stalactites and stalagmites
What to bring:
- Original passport
- Water, favorite snacks
- Sun gears (warm clothes in winter)
- Money for drinks on boat (extra beer, wine)
Our price includes:
- Transfer to/from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- 04 hours cruising (including Thien Cung cave and bamboo boat ride in Ba Hang Floating village)
- One bottle of water on bus
- One soft drink or beer or bottle of water on boat
- Seafood lunch on boat (vegetarian menu available)
Our price DOES NOT include:
Drinks, personal expenses and other things not clearly mentioned in the included list.