Select Your Departure
Total pax in cabin can't greater than 10 pax.
Day 1: Lan Ha Bay – Dark & Bright Caves – Overnight Area (L/D)
09:00 – 09:30: Pick-up at your hotel from the Old Quarter in Hanoi (Optional with extra cost)
12:00 – 12:30: Embark the V’Spirit Premier Cruise at Cat Hai port. Savor a welcome drink and cruise briefing.
13:00 – 14:00: Sit down in the dining room for a delicious lunch and a scrolling view of the wonderfully unique limestone towers outside the windows.
15:15 – 17:15: On sampan boats, some residents of the bay will show us their home by taking us to the Dark & Bright caves, two gorgeous caverns with a vast and enclosed lake on the other side. Swimming is also available here.
17:00 – 18:45: Return to the V’Spirit Premier Cruise to catch the daily spectacle of a gorgeous sunset, as well as happy hour at the bar.
19:00: Along with a fantastic dinner, we have a very special performance of traditional Vietnamese music in the dining room. Before you retire to your cabin, perhaps you would like to head to the bar, the spa or join the crew for some squid fishing.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay – Tra Bau (B/L)
06:00 – 06:30: Begin your new day with the Tai Chi session on the top deck, run by our onboard Tai Chi teacher as the sunrise greets us from behind the mountains.
07:00 – 08:00: Enjoy breakfast in the fresh air and peaceful beauty of the Bay.
08:15 – 08:45: Experience some fantastic kayaking to discover the lovely Tra Bau area. Visit a fishing farm and socialize with the resident fishermen in order to know more about their life and how they work every day.
09:00 – 11:30: Return to the ship and enjoy the cooking demonstration put on by our talented chef as they give you an insight into Vietnamese cuisine., then sit down for a lovely lunch buffet, on our approach to the harbour.
11:45 – 12:00: Stepping off the V’Spirit Premier Cruise at the harbour, we board the bus and head back to Hanoi.
14:30 – 15:00: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
- Welcome drink, cold or warm handkerchief
- Luxury en-suite bathroom cabin
- All meals on boat: 2 days (2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast)
- Two bottles of water in cabin
- English speaking tour guide onboard
- Entrance & Sightseeing fees
- Kayaking, Swimming & Sampan boat
- Dinner with traditional music performance
- Night squid fishing
- Cooking demonstration
- Tai Chi
- Insurance, taxes and service charges
- Land transportation Hanoi – Lan Ha – Hanoi
- Beverages, Tips & Personal expenses
- Massage and Spa
- Bank charge (for payment by credit card)
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.
WHAT TO BRING?
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Block
- Wide Brim Hat
- Insect Repellent
- Swim Suits
- Warm Clothes (in winter from November to April)
- Original valid passport is required upon on-board check-in.
- This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice if adverse weather or tide conditions occur.
- Advanced reservations are required with complete passenger details, including Full Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date.
- Please inform us of special food requests (diet or vegetarian) before departure.
Check-in: 12:00 - 12:15 PM
Check-out: 10.00 AM
Shuttle bus: Pick up/Drop off from/to hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Estimated time return Hanoi: 14:30 PM
Guide: English guide on board
More than 20 days prior to the cruise date: No charge
20 to 10 days prior to the cruise date: 30% of the total rate.
10 to 7 days prior to the cruise date: 50% of the total rate.
No refunds for cancellations 7 days before the journey
No show: 100%
Surcharge US$ 40 per guest on Christmas Eve (December 24) and New Year Eve (December 31)