Select Your Departure
Total pax in cabin can't greater than 10 pax.
DAY 1: HA NOI - BAI TU LONG BAY - VUNG VIENG FISHING VILLAGE - BAN CHAN BEACH
07.30-08.00: You will be picked up by shuttle bus (private vehicle on request)
10.30 Stopover in Hai Duong city where you can experience our hand-made Vietnamese handicraft products
12.30 Arrive in Hon Gai pier
12: 45 We will welcome you with a drink as you board the Athena Cruise. Our Cruise Manager will give you a briefing and safety instruction as well as review the itinerary for the day before you check in.
13: 00 Start the buffet lunch while the boat is cruising towards North East of Ha Long Bay .
15.30-17.30 If you want to relax on the boat instead of participating in other activities feel can use our sauna for no extra cost, or chose to relax on our sundeck or in your cabin.
15:45 Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by rowing boat
16:45 Visit Ban Chan beach for swimming or kayaking.
17:30 Happy hour- buy one get one free in our bar will be started from 17:30 to 18:45
17:45 On our Sundeck you can participate and compete in our Master Chef Cooking Demonstration with traditional Vietnamese food: Deep Fried Spring Roll and the decorative technique of creating flower carvings from fresh fruit or vegetables.
19:15 A set menu multi-course Dinner will be served.
21:00 Free time on the boat. Enjoy squid fishing from the first deck of the boat, enjoy the Sundeck and drink service or you can return to your room.
DAY 2: BAI TU LONG BAY - THIEN CANH SON CAVE - HA NOI
06:15 We have a Tai Chi demonstration on the Sundeck; tea and coffee are available at this time.
06:45 Breakfast will be served in the restaurant.
07:20 Explore Thien Canh Son cave in Ha Long Bay. Witness its beautiful stalactites and stalagmites.
Note: there are about 400 steps to get up to the cave.
09.00 Check out is from 09.00 to 09:30. At this time you can put your luggage on the first deck for us to transfer to our tender and settle your bill with reception.
09:15 Brunch will be served at the restaurant on the 2nd deck.
10:30 Disembark to Hon Gai Pier.
Notice: Due to the location condition, sometime the phone service and wifi on board will be slow or get lost when we cruise around the Bay. Please take this into your consideration
- Welcome cocktail
- Ha Long Bay tour permit, entrance fees and sightseeing fees.
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned cabin
- Full board meals : 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast,01 brunch
- Sauna facility from 15.30pm -16.30pm
- Kayak service
- Water, tea and fresh fruit in the cabin.
- Taxes and service charges
- Insurance on-board
- Airfares, transporation to and from Ha Long Bay
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa services
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services that not clearly mentioned
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should provide us with any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least 3 days prior to the departure date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Surcharge on Christmas 24/12; New Year 31/12: US$40/person
Pickup time in the morning: from 07.30 - 08.00 AM
Boarding time: 12.00
Disembarkation time: 11:15 AM
Shuttle bus: Pick up/Drop off from/to hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Estimated time return Hanoi: 4:30 - 5.00 PM
Guide: English guide on board
More than 35 days prior to the cruise date: No charge
15 to 30 prior to the cruise date: 30% of the total rate
10 to 15 days prior to the cruise date: 50% of the total rate
No refunds for cancellations 10 days before the journey
No show: 100%
Surcharge US$40 per guest on Christmas Eve (December 24) and New Year Eve (December 31) and Lunar New Year