Select Your Departure
Total pax in cabin can't greater than 10 pax.
Day 1: Hon Gai Harbor – Bai Tu Long Bay – Cap La
12.00 – 12.30 : Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
12.30 – 13.00 : Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
13.30 – 15.00 : Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; admire the fascinating formations.
15.00 – 16.30 : Cruise to Cap La, Tra San.
16.30 – 17.30 : Enjoy paddling around Cap La and Tra San by kayak.
17.45 – 19.00 : Back to junk for relaxing.
19.00 – 21.00 : Have dinner and overnight on board in Cong Do.
Day 2: Cap La – Hai Quan – Vung Vieng – Thien Canh Son Cave
07.30 – 08.00 : Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08.15 – 09.15 : Start cruising to Vung Vieng.
09.30 – 10.30 : Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
10.30 – 11.30 : Reach to Hon Co Island for swimming or relaxing. Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave.
12.00 – 13.30 : Have a BBQ lunch on beach or in cave (Depending on the availability and weather condition).
13.45 – 15.45 : Back to junk for relaxing while cruising to Cong Do.
16.00 – 17.30 : Enjoy kayaking through Cong Do and Thay cave area
19.00 – 21.00 : Have dinner & overnight on board.
Day 3: Cong Do – Hon Gai Harbor
07.30 – 08.00 : Enjoy fresh air & gentle breeze of the bay in morning. Have breakfast on board.
08.30 – 09.30 : Free time for relaxing and sightseeing.
10.00 : Check out of the cabin. Start cruising towards the harbor while an A la carte lunch is served.
11.45 – 12.00 : Disembark. Trip ends.
This itinerary might subject to change due to the weather or tide condition without prior notice. The BBQ lunch on beach might be changed to a BBQ lunch in cave for some reasons.
- Welcome drink
- Luxury en-suited cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on boat
- Tea & coffee free on breakfast
- Guide on board
- Personal expenses
- Extra drinks
- Bank charge (for payment by credit card)
- All land transportation Hanoi- Halong- Hanoi
VISITIORS ARE NOT RECOMMENDED ON BOARD (FOR SAFETY REASON):
- Person with disability: physical or sensory
- Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- Person who is older than 80
- Person who is overweight (>120kg)
- Person who is taller than 2 meters
WHAT’S TO BRING?
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Block
- Wide Brim Hat
- Insect Repellents
- Swimming Suits
- Warm Clothes ( in winter from November to April )
- Original Passport
- Candy, cakes, books, notebooks, pens, pencils or other learning tools for children and elderly in the fishing village